Re: [NTLK] 10 digits

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:09:17 EDT

>If you're, say, in the 450 zone and want to dial in the 514 zone and have
>worksites with both area codes. The 450 worksite dial "1-514" for the 514
>zone but you don't want the prefix. Is there something obvious you're
>doing that solves this?

I fiddled to find a way to do that (10 or more digit) dialling that was a)
convenient b) convenient to switch to and from c) I'd remember what was
setup when I hadn't used it for a while.

I gave up (all the worksite stuff messed up emails and other things I use,
'cos I kept losing track of where I was) and now I just hit the assist
button (of the dial dialog) and just write in what I want, if the default
isn't right.

I don't use 10 digit much, but I found I was wasting more time screwing
around trying to get and keep a shortcut(s) setup, that it was just to
write it in.

YMMV.

Brian