[NTLK] About a screen replacement to MP2K.

From: Fábio Ramiro S. Carvalho (coiszanewt_at_uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 19:14:04 EDT

Hi folks! This subject is far from new but i'm experimenting it now.

I like to know if anyone has a screen replacement to a MP2K, a non-functional MP2K with a normal screen will serve, or any tip of where I can get a screen?
The bad thing is that i live in Brazil. So it's something difficult (and costly) to me to send my MP2K to the US to be serviced. I'm looking too for someone who can made this for me.
I'm looking at e-Bay and other auction sites for something, but found nothing until now. Anybody knows some classfieds that I can search?
Dr. Newton says that someone in this list (which he don't remember the name) can give a help in this issue.

Thanks for the attention and any help or suggestion will be appreciated.
Sorry about my poor english.

Fábio R. Carvalho