Re: [NTLK] Audrey comment

From: Grant [SpeakText] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 21:29:46 EDT

In a previous message, Mark Rollins typed vigorously:

>We have a fondness for innovative "dead" platforms. For a cheap,
>Newton-like internet terminal that does broadband as well as phone line,
>check out the Audrey at www.tigerdirect.com Remember, you can use
>a Palm to act as a conduit to get names from Newton->Palm->Audrey

Sharing this strange "dead platform" affliction with you, I tried
purchasing an Audrey from Tiger Direct only to find that their web site
is not able to handle Canadian addresses - stupid gits. I have an email
into their customer support, but who knows whether this will solve my
problem.

Any idea if some other company is selling these things? Other than on
eBay, that is. I don't really need anything else to tinker with besides
my Newts, but I just can't resist.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/