Re: [NTLK] Dragon Demo package finally available for all

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:33:42 EDT

>So a couple of weeks of struggling to get it out of my Newton, some delays,
>and much speculation about why PackageBuddy seemingly broke the file when
>removing it, eventually we put it in the hands of Mark and John Powell. They
>were both successful in installing the pkg. Paul G. has it now as well and
>you too can join the ranks of the Dragon Demo!

Ken, Harri alerted me and the version on your website isn't the one
I've fixed. Indeed, it isn't properly unrelocated. E.g.:

00005AB0|00005AB0: 00 07 10 2C|60 0A 68 2C

So I uploaded my version again here:
http://ngfun.free.fr/DragonDemo.pkg

Please tell me when you replaced your version with this one which
doesn't show any exception dialog when using it (I haven't been able
to use it, though, but I don't have an external mic).

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/