Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the assassinated

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:25:40 EDT

> We need to take a lesson from the Israelis on this one. You can't go into a
> street fight using gentleman rules.

sorry tom, its not about being a gentleman here. i dont want a world
conflict, thats all. if usa will punish other contries, innocent people will
die again. the administration of usa is not bin laden (or whoever committed
this act), the adminstration of usa is representing a strong super power
with nuclear and other sophisticated arms. my opinion is that usa cant use
its powers to act on the same level as the terrorists on the 11th of
september.

> Your analogy of the U.S. suffering because of terrorists going berserk
> outside the U.S. is incorrect and not thought out properly.

i cant see how american lives are different to non-americans. please dont
tell me i dont think 'properly'.

> If such an attack took place, the U.S. government would not harbour such
> individuals. They would turn them over to the respective government. They
> may come from the U.S. They may hide out in the U.S. But the government
> would not actively protect them. That's the difference.

sure is a big difference to protect or not to protect terrorists, but this
is not the question here. were talking about goverments protecting
terrorists, not citizens, right? should innocent people then be victims for
revenge?

again, i am very sad about the terrorist acts, but i cant see an end to the
violence if bush and powell will respond with arms. it will be disastrous
for the whole world. please let us pray for it not to happen!

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com
         phone: +46 (0) 8 242 606