[NTLK] off topic: OLD LAPTOP SHELLS

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 14:51:37 EDT

I wonder if anyone could help.
I've been onto Apple UK and have been baggering them about this all to no
avail for months now.
I am after an empty laptop shell to use in photography as a prop. for
example guy underwater in suit with briefcase etc checking ebay for a
cheap2100. get the picture?.
Preferably a powerbook or dare I say an Ibook because they look so cool.
Perhaps someone has an old one that is broken or one whose guts have been
removed and they would be willing to part with it for money.
Perhaps you know someone who repairs the bastards at apple and could get me
one.
Perhaps it neednt be a mac at all.
Could you reply to me offpiste, I don't think this is strictly newton
business
I cannot put into words my feelings about yesterday. You all know what I
mean.
Peace and thanks to you all
Bob

--
            bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com

Bob Barkany Photographer +44 (0) 7973 666 243