Re: [NTLK] Deepest sympathy for the.

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:25:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/01 4:15:43 PM, vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net writes:

<< Sorry if I sound extreme, but too many people fought and died for their
freedom, I'm not going to dishonor them, now or ever!
I cried when I saw 'The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier' in D.C., it could have
stood for my father. >>
Here! Here!

By not fighting for our country, and this includes fighting against
terrorists, we dishonor those who died for our nation.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!

_William