[NTLK] AW: GSM AT commands

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 05:43:36 EDT

Thank you very much for this info,
the only (and not yet answered) question to me is: to which extent the described for the FirstFone command set is implemented into the various Nokia Phones 6210, 7110 ... with built in modems.
But I think at least for the modem registers the description will be valid.
This looks standardized.

Johannes