Re: [NTLK] where did everyone go?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 23:11:49 EDT

on 14/09/01 22:34, Mike Rodgers at mrodgers_at_ev1.net wrote:

> Funny, no mail todat. That's not like this group.

There is probably a large number of people that may not know or remember
about the emergency list. The outage happened so fast.

Makes me wonder what's going on. I did exchange a couple of emails with
Victor today, and although he acknowledged that the main list was down, he
didn't provide any detail. It would be nice if we knew a bit what's going
on. We haven't received anything from Bill either, so that's a bit strange,
because he used to be quick to make announcements when few glitches would
happen...

-Laurent.