Re: [NTLK] X-Port is still available through Kagi

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 22:53:14 EDT

I think you'll understand the delayed response...

>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:29:12 +0200 (CEST)
>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kolbj=F8rn_Barmen?= <kolla_at_nvg.ntnu.no>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] X-Port is still available through Kagi
>
>None of the links give any hint on what X-Port does, what is it? :)
>
>-- kolla

Hello Kolla/Kolbjoern Barmen and John Ruschmeyer,

X-Port is an export tool. More specifics can still be found on Landware's
(hidden) pages (without pics and without purchase option):

<http://www.landware.com/xport/index.html>

and

<http://www.landware.com/xport/tour.html>

Here's the very brief description:

X-Port v2.1

Newton Connectivity made easy!

Extremely easy to use, the X-Port package transfers notes, lists, outlines,
contacts, meetings, screen shots and packages from your Newton. From the
desktop you can download and convert ASCII text files into notes, outlines,
lists, contacts, meetings, events and todos. X-port will also transfer
packages down to the Newton device and up to the desktop.
<<<<

If you need more information I can mail you the X-Port PDF file off-list:

<mailto:oky_at_avalon.net?subject=X-Port%20PDF>

Otto