[NTLK] Suspension Of Sales

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 12:14:14 EDT

Due to the tragic events on Tuesday, September 11, 2001,
I have decided to suspend all sales until further notice.

I will mail out those orders I have received payment for.

Donald Stewart
Richard McCluskey
John Skinner

These people have the last orders for the time being.

I understand that some of you are in the midst of setting up
a Paypal account. Please continue to do so but don't send
any money until you see a confirmation on my web page

http://www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman

You are welcome to email me.

pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

God Bless America.