[NTLK] C-Pen 600C

From: John Del Pizzo (jdpizzo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 13:35:42 EDT

A couple a days ago, someone posted a question about using a C-Pen 600C and
a Newton. After checking out the C-Pen web site, I decided to pick one up
and let me tell you... this thing is awesome! I can scan text, 5-22 points,
and beam it to my Newton with BackTalk or to my PowerBook as a text file. It
will even scan in business cards and beam the vcf card to the Newton or
Entourage! Very, very, very cool.

John