Re: [NTLK] Update on Upgrade Chips

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 11:35:01 EDT

For a small fee of my troubles, I would be happy to receive all the US orders and ship them out to people here (prehaps =
it's cheaper to send them all. The chips would be USPS 1lb Priority Mailed for a total cost of $$4.00 per person. With =
$2.50 added for my troubles (per unit), I would be happy to receive the units ship them out to people all over the US (a=
nd Canada).

I assume the cost to ship 30 units to the states would be the same as 1 (because of it's size).

BTW as for my reputation. I have run a small computer business for 5 years, done many ebay transactions (most recent us=
er id is 2khappyware) and I am paypal verified.

Pleaese let me know.

PS I'm looking for a Newton 2000 or 2100 also....

How much are the chips is $US?

Thank you and I hope we can make a deal here! =3D)