Re: [NTLK] French-Speaking Users?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:37:22 EDT

on 19-09-2001 5:00, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> Donc, =E7a fait d=E9j=E0 4 francophones actifs (dont Robert, trop modeste
> pour avouer qu'il parle bien fran=E7ais) qui ne sont pas sur NewtonFR.

Ah well, (I'll continue this one in English so that the rest can follow as
well) since my wife is from Quebec I'm forced to speak it ;-)

And so are our kids, poor souls....

Seriously, would it be worth to join ? (and stay here as well)
I'm on a Dutch list as well, actually hosted on the server of Lunasuite,
nice people and very little traffic and the last is the most important to
me.
Since I'm often very busy with work (aren't we all) I've hardly got time to
catch up with NewtonTalk sometimes, so I wouldn't be able to handle another
high traffic list, so I'm curious about the volume of the other list.

Robert Benschop