Re: [NTLK] MP120 Question

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 02:49:26 EDT

Eject the card, then soft-restart the newt (button under the battery cover).
Open the 'prefs' slip, then insert the card (and lock it :-)
You'll get an option slip with 'do you want to erase this card' on it - hit
yes, then ok (or similar) and try again.

AFAIK thats the only option unless you have a NOS 2.1 device to try it
in.....

-D