[NTLK] PowerTrans (multilingual translation programme) still available

From: Hagen Lang (Hagen.Lang_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 11:45:57 EDT

Yesterday I send Frank Wegener from travel-cs an email
pointing to the fact that some english speaking users didnīt get any
reply to their mails.
Today he asked me to post his reply to the list and assure everybody
that neither travel-cs has ceased to exist nor that PowerTrans was abandoned.

Hagen

"It is true that we canīt allways reply to every mail instantly because we only
maintain PowerTrans alongside. Admittedly every email was answered
within 4 days up to now and from our current prospect this wont change
until further notice
Regards

Frank Wegener"