[NTLK] International Postage Costs for Newton Upgrades

From: Christopher Dean (rdeanc_at_cc.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 02:10:48 EDT

Hello all,

Those of you that want the full upgrade perfomed please don't continue. The
address to post your Newtons to is different and I will contact you
personally with the details.

Everyone else read below.

I chuffed of to the post office this morning and got the following costs for
sending the Newton upgrade chips. Also find the price of chips;

Newton 2000 Upgrade Chips
Australia AUST $55.00 including postage (overnight delivery)
ROW US$25.00 + postage

POSTAGE (I am happy to do it either way but would rather do insured as it is
traceable)
USA/Canada
Insured Airmail AUST$11.50 (US$5.50)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$ 0.75c)

UK/Ireland/Germany/Rest of Europe
Insured Airmail AUST$12.50 (US$6.25)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$0.75c)

New Zealand
Insured Airmail AUST$9.50
No insurance but still airmail AUST$1.00

I am happy to accept cheques, money orders and COD within Australia. PayPal
is preferred for all overseas transactions.

My PayPal details are as follows; chris.dean_at_curtin.edu.au and please
remember to include a postal address :)

My address for all other Chip orders is;

Christopher Dean
86 Kitchener Road
Alfred Cove WA 6154
AUSTRALIA

PLEASE NOTE: I AM GOING AWAY THIS WEEKEND AND WILL BE ABLE TO POST ORDERS ON
TUESDAY.

Thanks,

Chris