[NTLK] Disappointment

From: Tim Palmer (tcpalmer_at_netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 03:14:35 EDT

Hey Dave don't be too upset. Your competitor is half a planet away in
Australia isn't he. I'm sure everyone appreciates what you offer over there
but it's pretty rare that us Aussies get a break.

The only reason the stuff is so cheap is that the Aussie dollar has suffered
so badly against the US over the past 20 months. So if it makes you feel any
better all of us getting paid in Aussie pesos and living overseas have had
about 30% carved off our salaries in that time. Cheap chips are the least we
deserve.

In the meantime those who want a reliable complete service (and in the same
hemisphere) will stick with you I'm sure.

regards

Tim Palmer
Jerusalem