Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 + IrDA internet

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 11:07:03 EDT

Is anyone doing or thinking of doing this IrDA re-write? I
dont have the technical knnow how on how to do it :(

Is there a serial to nokia (or ericsson) data cable that I
can buy ?
Where can I buy one ?
DO I need any packages to intall on my newton ?

Thanks!

>>><<<<<
It seems that the irda part of the newton software is
incomplete,
so the only way to connect to a phone is either through a
GSM pcmcia card
or a cable though the serial port on the newton.
Unless anyone is working on completing or re-writing the
irda driver?????

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com