Re: [NTLK] ANNOUNCE: Newton Versions 2001 first beta online !

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:40:24 EDT

on 21-09-2001 4:32, Christian Fiutak at cfiutak_at_fiutak.de wrote:

> NewtonVersions is back online !!
> http://www.info-newt.de/search.html
> Try it and let me know what you think about it!

Cool, definitely very cool, but since Bill Davis decided to basically take
info-newt with him while going off into the great (mostly)
Newtonless yonder,

(much as I regret this, and I would love to see him put it on another
server, even in an unchangeable version, 'cause without updates it will
still be a good source for a long time to come)

maybe it would be more subtle to ponder a different name, what about the
"Newton's Simple Search Page" ?

(I wonder where I get these brilliant ideas ;-)

Robert Benschop