Re: [NTLK] Another MP120 Question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 04:50:37 EDT

on 9/21/01 12:00 AM, Samuel Jacobson at jacobson98_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> By the way, everyone, I noticed on the back of the unit that there is a
> small "Eagle" picture in the unit's power description from Apple. It looks
> very much like the German Eagle symbol and, thus, I thought this might be
> one of their German models. Yet the unit seems to have no
> "language/cultural" difference than my uMP2000 which does not have this
> emblem. Were there any differences between the German and American models?

I just checked mine, and lo and behold! I have it too! I never noticed
before. Mine is as US as they come. BTW, the only German MP I've ever seen
was a 100 that came attached to the Siemens phone, and its whole OS was in
German. You could tell that it was the German OS. :-) As someone else
opined, I think it's a certification for some country. I also noticed the CE
cert, to I would guess that that is what it is, although, what country??

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams