[NTLK] NUGWash Parking (Important)

From: Sean Luke (sean_at_cs.gmu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:05:02 EDT

In my mail, I forgot to mention an important thing to know about *LOT*B*.
This lot is divided into ordinary areas, and special-purpose areas like
Administration of Faculty/Staff. If you're coming after 8:00 or taking
your chances prior to 8:00, be certain to park in the ordinary areas.
There are three long rows of Lot B. To be safe, it's easiest to park in
the second row.

Sean