Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100: Internet over localtalk to mac?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 23:05:04 EDT

I just want to support what has been suggested here. I have been
using IPNetRouter for a couple of years to support a home mac (and
occasional pc) lan including an airport base station. My newtons
connect just fine this way using a network card and in fact I often
fun NPDS and use the newton as my personal server (just because I
can!). No I can't use the base station with my newton but maybe
someday.........

Dale
p.s. http://rufa.dyndns.org