Re: [NTLK] NUGWash Parking (Important)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 23:17:34 EDT

I haven't been to GMU since the mid '80s...Coming into
the main entrance from 123, make a right and there are
two lots. On the right is I believe "A" lot and I
don't know what the lot on the left is...Where is "B"
lot in relation to these? Is lot "K" still viable? And
where is the science and technology building in
relation to say...the old student union building? Is
there a campus map on the internet we can look at to
find our way around? Getting to GMU is no
problem...getting around IN GMU IS! (when I went there
in the '80s, we hung the planner and designer in
effigy, many a drunken night!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> on 9/24/01 10:05 AM, Sean Luke at sean_at_cs.gmu.edu
> wrote:
>
> > In my mail, I forgot to mention an important thing
> to know about *LOT*B*.
> > This lot is divided into ordinary areas, and
> special-purpose areas like
> > Administration of Faculty/Staff. If you're coming
> after 8:00 or taking
> > your chances prior to 8:00, be certain to park in
> the ordinary areas.
> > There are three long rows of Lot B. To be safe,
> it's easiest to park in
> > the second row.
>
> Sean,
>
> Regarding the shopping center that is close by,
> what's the street name? Any
> significant store I could be looking for just to
> make sure? I'm coming from
> the Dulles Toll Road, BTW...
>
> -Laurent.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...