Re: [NTLK] Newton-time to meat-time

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 12:04:24 EDT

pfilmer_at_nsf.gov wrote

>Oh yes, and the "I want an alarm to go off when
>it is 15:45 in Kuala Lumpur, even if I happen to be in Manaus at the
>time..."

If you use Cadenza you can set the time zone for a meeting alarm. It worked
great when I was in Tokyoand knew there was a 10am meeting in Buffalo, I
set up the meeting for 10 am EST and the alarm went off at the right time.
Lots of overhead to load Cadenza for just that purpose but its a off the
shelf solution anyway until you get your own code rolled out.

--
Michael Guzzo
http://home.att.net/~michael.guzzo/newton/newton.html