[NTLK] Newbie Question

From: john_fraser_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 11:23:28 EDT

Newbie question:

I know some PDA's out there are based on the strong arm processor. Of course this doesn't mean we can quickly bring newt=
on OS to the other PDA but has anything been started on reverse engineering The newton OS?

I just can't believe that nothing has caught on like the newton since. Is apple really that ahead of the game?