Re: [NTLK] Ethernet

From: J¿rgen Riishede (riishede_at_get2net.dk)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 17:42:47 EDT

Hello Greg!

I do not know about your network setup. On Newton try connect to "Other
Computer". You should see the name on your Mac (The name you gave it in
the controlpanel "FileSharing"). On your Mac remember to set the
"AppleTalk" controlpanel to ethernet. In the "Chooser" set "AppleTalk" to
on. File sharing should also be on. In NBU choose AppleTalk. Hope it
works for you! :-)

J0rgen