Re: [NTLK] nice clock application

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 05:04:29 EDT

> From: Stainless Steel Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>
>
> * Johannes Wolf <jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl> on Thu, 27 Sep 2001
> | Or just another nice big, screen filling analog clock for the Newt?
>
> I'm not aware of one. But what I would like is a Newton Geochron. That
> would be very slick.

there's a analog clock app in Waba (PocketWatch), though just 160x160.
  http://www.cs.gmu.edu/~sean/newton/waba/
  (you'd need "Waba application suite" which contains PocketWatch.pkg,
  in addition to VM and libraries).

Sean's BigCountDown is a large digital timer; since he provides NTK source,
it should be straightforward to make it show current rather than elapsed
time.
  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/seanl/newton/

and I've got various versions of "Ellie's CountDown"
(Newton,JavaScript,Waba) that displays current date&time digitally (small)
and time until another event.
  http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#CountDown

--
Steve