[NTLK] Newton Keyboard

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 01:06:27 EDT

I have a keyboard for my Newton, and I like it. It's just, it feels a
little weird. =20

1) The key action is tough. It feels hard to press down the keys compared
to my computer keyboard.
2) They keys are noise. There's the normal pop and clicks from keyboards I
know, but this one seems especially loud.
Is there anything I can do to tweak the keyboard? Or will these things
loosen/soften up as I use it more? TIA

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com