Re: [NTLK] Khyber Keyboard-Leather Case for Trade

From: Templarsog1_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 10:04:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/01 9:30:15 AM, jonglass_at_usa.net writes:

<<
P.S. How would you like to trade that tiny, cramped, and uncomfortable
keyboard for a nice, large and comfortable, genuine-article, Newton
Keyboard, complete with Newton logo and case??? ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland >>

I already have a Newton Keyboard but I do have a nice leather slip case for the 2x00 that I was going to sell on eBay(good condition) but if you or anyone else has something nice to trade for it let me know.

William