Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak]

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:20:02 EDT

Tom--

Just think about -why- a terrorist would want to hijack a train.
Unlike airplanes, trains don't have a lot of leeway when it comes to
their destination-- it's one end of the track or the other. You're
-restricted,- you -have- to stay on the track!

If you're out for mayhem for mayhem's sake, a train is not your best
choice. Yes, you can blow up things along the way, but there's a
limited choice of targets.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com