Re: [NTLK] Best way to prep card for ejection?

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 23:46:03 EDT

Fastest way I've seen (and used) on a MP2xK is to hit 'reset' then pop the
card as the newt reboots (Courtesy of Paul G and his early ATA card
drivers - one of those simple things yuou never think of yourself.....:-)
Main caveat is that your system time may slowly go wrong - altho there's a
utility around somewhere that helps with that also.

HTH!

-D