Re: [NTLK] Palm Desktop 4.0 for Mac working with Newton?

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 08:10:23 EST

This is what I did (roughly):

1- from Palm 4.0 exported a Claris file for each individual conduit.
2- =46rom Claris 2.0 imported each individual Conduit.
3- =46rom Claris 2.0 exported each individual conduit
4- from NCU imported each conduit into Newty. (after playing with the=20
memory settings)

All this on OS X using the Classic layer for NCU and Claris. Not smooth,=20=

not simple, but effective. I'm pretty sure there must be simpler ways,=20=

but this worked for me. I can give you more details if needed...

-emdub

The biggest difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.