Re: [NTLK] Bible software

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 09:52:20 EST

Hi Randy
What PD stuff have you converted to Newton books already? What PD stuff
have you already got? Hopefully we can avoid doubling up :)

Just reading through the Newton Book making v1.1 users manual. It doesn't
look too hard. Some commentaries etc are quite useful even though very old
eg Matthew Henry etc. I can get the Works of Josephus, Naves Topics and I
think Freemans Manners & Customs is now out of copyright.

With the ability annotate and search by text or chapter headings I think the
Newton Book system presents a low cost method of producing material for
wider consumption.

Anyway HTH
Tony.