[NTLK] Moving Info from card to card?

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson_at_affinitygroup.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 11:22:38 EST

I'm trying to move all data from an 8 mgbt card to a 32 mgbt card and I'm
not finding an easy way to do this. Am I missing something or maybe there is
a utility specifically for this? Trying to do a simple restore tells me the
restore will replace all info on my Newton and doesn't give me an option to
choose destination. I don't want to overwrite anything as there's plenty of
room to just add the data on the 8mgbt card to the data on the 32 mgbt card.

And moving the data item by item is tedious and some items don't seem to be
moveable ...

This is a MP2100.

Any clues?

Thanks,