Re: [NTLK] Sushi, be happy!

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 15:56:25 EST

On Tuesday, April 2, 2002, at 03:24 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> With all due respect to Sushi, are we sure that this isn't another April
> Fool thread? I did miss the original message from Sushi, since I was in
> vacation, but I still find quite extraordinary that Sushi got a personal
> reply from Steve Jobs where all other people who ever sent him an email
> never got any reply...
>
> -Laurent.

Well, I doubt it was actually Jobs himself; it was probably a person
whose job it is to read and reply to his "public" mail, but who acts on
Steve's authority. As to why Sushi got a response... of course the
company wants to shoot down any announcements that appear to have been
made by jobs, but in fact have not been.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj