Re: [NTLK] Summer Project

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:21:02 EST

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Jonathan Wise wrote:

> " If anyone has any expertise on this, please let me know. "
>
> For that matter, if there's already a program out there that does this --
> someone tell me about it quick!!

Jon - there is a program called QuickBeam that will let you beam things
via IrOBEX on a Windows PC. I recently tried it out with my laptop,
worked fine. Go here:
(long link)
http://www.extendedsystems.com/ESI/Service+Support/dlfiles.htm?cat=Infrared-Software

and grab the last file listed (Quick Beam Suite for Windows 9.x (3.5)).
Heed the licence warning...