Re: [NTLK] Zaurus Anyone?

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:40:22 EST

It is so not so much a matter of where the power goes, but how much power is
on board in the first place. That is a lot of technology in a small volume.
It appears that the battery space allocation is too small.

As for time to the battery low warning... I worked with 4 units turned on
at the same time, and they were all complaining about battery low conditions
in well under two hours with a wireless lan card in operation.

The keyboard is surprising. It seems too small to use, but actually is
really OK for the form factor.

Regards,

Richard.