[NTLK] Paging Marco Mailand

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:37:49 EST

Marco-

I tried sending you an email earlier--last week--but haven't heard from you,
so I'm trying here. You posted that you had some dongles for sale. My 2100
arrived, and I need one. Can you email me privately at <jonglass_at_usa.net>?
Thanks.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry