Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #267

From: Robert Fay (rfay_at_110.net)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:01:12 EST

On Tue, Apr 2, 2002 Mark wrote:
Am I the only one who gets befuddled or AIFITH?

Mark:

HTFSIK? (How the f___ should I know ?) Seriously though, I only used it (your mileage may vary) because it seemed very well established as an abbreviation on this list. Still, as someone who used to preach, cajole, badger, and harangue software engineers so that they words eliminate as many abbreviations and acronym from proposals as possible, I ought to have known better. Sony for any confusion even though I don't think your message was directed at me.

Best,

Robert Fay