Re: [NTLK] Newton WaveLAN driver usage poll

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 23:22:13 EST

on 03/04/02 19:50, rob_at_hoehn.com at rob_at_hoehn.com wrote:

> You are able to do a backup useing the wavelan driver
> alpha 3?? Every time I try, it just craps out...

The first question would be: have you been able to do a successful backup
using other connections? If so, then you can suspect the wireless
connection, if not, the problem might be in your Newton...

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.