[NTLK] [ANN] T-Shirts now available for Pre-ordering

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 14:07:54 EST

Oi.

Today I went and ordered the first batch of 200 Newtontalk.net t-shirts.
They will not be ready until Thursday, but before then I will take
pre-orders. Everything is up on the website here:

http://www.newtontalk.net/shirts/

Prices including shipping (standard mail) are $13.75 USD for Canada/US,
and $15.00 USD International.

Quantities available are:

-60 Medium
-60 Large
-60 X-Large
-20 XX-Large

Everything else is answered on the site above. Proceeds will go to the
"pay the Newtontalk.net bandwidth fees" fund :)