[NTLK] Help! (Water spill!)

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 15:30:48 EST

Ok -- I just spilled (a small amount) of Diet Pepsi onto my NPDS-dedicated
MP2100! Now, it looked like most of the liquid was actually external. I
removed the ethernet card and wiped off the Newt -- everything seemed fine. I
let it sit for a while -- and then put the card back in. As soon as I put the
card in, the Newt reset -- and never came back.

Now, whenever it has power -- the backlight flashes twice -- then a pause --
then flashes twice -- then a pause -- forever.

I can't even seem to invoke a brainwipe from this state! Any ideas?? Doesn't
seem to matter if I do battery or AC -- as soon as it gets power, I get

:(

 - John...