Re: [NTLK] newt baseball schedule?

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 02:14:21 EST

At 8:19 PM -0800 4/5/2002, Pedro Hobbyfrazoo wrote:
>hey -
>
>does anyone remember how somebody used to make up the baseball schedule
>for importation to the newt each season? anybody knwo who, and whether
>he/she still does it?

You're looking for the Newton Scorecard from Tropical Software at:

http://home.san.rr.com/tawfik/tropical/home.htm

Unfortunately, you need to visit the site with Internet Explorer. It shows
as a blank page if you use Netscape. I downloaded the software two years
ago. At the time it was last updated in 1999. I contacted the developer
and he said he was too busy with family life to continue maintaining the
software.

Let me know if you find out anything. I refuse to have microsoft products
darkening my computer.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net