[NTLK] ANN:SER-001 now on sale

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 18:04:46 EDT

***ANNOUNCEMENT*** as of 04/08/02

The SER-001 serial port adaptor for the MP2x00 series is now available.

Please visit my new website:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

I think there should be enough to go around but as always, it pays
to book early.

I will answer all your questions if you email me but the answer may not be
immeadiate.

Also, in order that I don't make 60 bazzillion trips to the post office, I will
mail in batches. This means that if you buy at the start of a batch, it may
be 2-3 days before I mail it. Conversely, some may order the day I am
mailing and so they will turn faster. (Don't ask which days, they vary and
if you all decide to buy on the same day....logjam!!)

For the Newbies, the SER-001 is a circuit board that fits inside the MP2x00
series and eliminates the need for the "Dongle". It has exactly the same
functionality as the original serial port, does not physically modify the Newton
and could breathe new life into a unit with a damaged Interconnect port.

Questions:

pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

Regards,

David Humphreys (PCBman)