[NTLK] Jaggies

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 07:53:51 EDT

I have the Jaggies (I think). Tried the remedies in the NT FAQ and the
problem has been reduced but not solved. So I got to thinking that I might
have to look into a touchscreen replacement. Does anyone know of anyone who
can replace a touchscreen? Came across Calvin Grier's page in the developer
section of the NewtonTalk but found a later version at the following
address:

http://www.adago.net/

Looks like this project is coming along really well. I hope it can come in
at a good price.

HTH and TIA
Tony.