Re: [NTLK] I'm back (and bad news)

From: Ken Norris (dialup) (pixelbird_at_interisland.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 05:05:10 EDT

on 4/8/02 3:34 PM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> Damn airport security! If it kills Newts, imagine what it's doing to
> cameras, both digital and film, and laptop hard drives.
No one likes it but IMHO, you're blaming the wrong people. The 9/11 attack
on New York caused all the huge security changes. What are we supposed to do
about terrorists? High paid people from poor backgrounds brainwashed by
insane charismatic leaders.

Back up all your files and wrap all your vulnerable stuff with two layers of
tin foil.

Best regards,
Ken N.