Re: [NTLK] How do you interface with you.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 07:08:25 EDT

If you still need ideas;
I use 'SuperNotePad' and a bunch of add-on's. For writing info./messages
that I file in different folders, alarms to remind me to do things, and
encrypt special details.
Add-on's are the graph papers, two-columns, spreadsheets, and phone
messages.
I use 'sticky newts' for stuff I need to do within 24 hours that I can
delete and forget(also has alarms to remind me and pops-up on top of other
open apps. and you can email/export to notepad/fax/print from a sticky
newt).