Re: [NTLK] Dock still needs card

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 09:01:24 EDT

> I moved everything I found on this card to the internal store. Didn't
> help. I even erased the darned thing. Still no change. What's going on
> here?
Did you reset the unit? If you already erased the card nothing will happen
if you pull it out regardless the warning. You want lose anything and could
reformat the card (insert card with prefs open). But before that make shure
the error is gone from the internal memory too. Did you have a crash during
a NCU session or filled up all memory of your Newton? These two things I
could imagine as reasons for this odd behaviour.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG