Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player - copy protected audio CDs

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:08:56 EDT

> From: "Marco Mailand" <Newton2k1_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player - copy protected audio CDs
> Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:54:33 +0200
>

>> I don't know what those stupid a... at Sony are thinking.
>> The worst part is that all the consumers have to pay a small part of
>> their effort and resources that they put up to copy protect their stuff.
> Beside that they are not able to deliver very primitive accessories.
> Examples:
> - I ordered a MiniDisc MZ-R30 belt clip and got the upper half of the case
> including all buttons.
> - I wait since about 1/2 year (!) for a new remote control for a MZ-E50 (MD
> player with FM radio)

*lol* Do you want mine? I have one for an MZ-R50, should work if you do not
want to control the FM part with it, you would just have to take the
recorder as well. Near mint, OVP still there, all acc., EUR100+pp, for
EUR145 I will include a mint pair of great KOSS KSC-35.

Oliver ;)

--
Jon: "Hey, Bill, I hear that if you play the NT 4.0 CD backward, you get
a satanic message."